Telephone: 610 965.8388
Toll Free: 800.942.8388
ispatch Answering Service provides complete telephone answering and messaging dispatching services for your business. Through our many years of experience we have provided professional messaging services to a wide variety of clients including the following:
Live-Answer Messaging Service for Professionals
Medical - Business
PDF logo to download a Dispatch Answering Service application
• Answering services after hours
• Emergencies after hour's answering service
• Emergency disaster plan answering service
• Eye bank answering service and dispatching
• Health care answering services including nurse triage
• Health care provider's answering service
• Heart and vascular doctor's answering service.
• Home health care hospice visiting nurses answering services
• Human services after hours answering service
• HVAC answering services dispatching utilizing your in house software.
• Medical scheduling answering services
• Municipality answering Services
• Employee Safety Monitoring
• Property management company answering services
• Lone worker safety monitoring of employees
• Comfort keepers care giver awake monitoring system
• PA Department of Transportation PennDot answering service
• Over night nurse/care givers awake safety monitoring of any personal
watching over home bound patients
Dispatch Answering Service special features provide many enhanced operations: Calls recorded for quality, online screening (on call personnel) and information on operator screens, retrieve messages online or smart phone, all calls faxed or send to any electronic device and HIPAA compliance.
Dispatch Answering Service
15 North 4th Street
Emmaus, PA 18049
This Employee Safety Monitoring service provides a means of monitoring the safety of employees working either alone or in an unsupervised, remote or dangerous environment. Monitoring process is conducted 24/7 automatically and reliably with no human intervention. Employees that fail to respond to the check in schedule will immediately trigger an emergency alert to the supervisor. If the supervisor fails to respond, the call will be escalated to an hierarchy of chain of command, manager, administration, etc., until someone is notified.
Dispatch Answering service can offer this service as stand-alone application